Real Estate Administration

There are many complexities involved with railroad access, property leasing, crossings, etc. All applications and requests go through a thorough review process. RRVW will help facilitate your application and will expedite your project when possible. However, applications can take 2-3 months, sometimes longer. Therefore, please plan and allow plenty of time to process your request.

Red River Valley & Western Railroad reserves all rights including (but not limited to) the right to determine the terms and conditions of any lease or license. The submission of an application does not authorize use or occupancy of RRVW property.

For further information, please contact Jill Kvidera or Dan Zink or call (701) 642-8257.

Services we offer include:

  • Communication Crossing Licenses including TV and Fiber Optic
  • Private and Residential Grade Crossings
  • Electric Wireline Crossing Licenses
  • Indefinite Term Property or Ag Leases
  • Industrial Track Agreements
  • Unloading Pit Permits
  • Pipeline Crossing Licenses
  • Recurring Track Leases
  • Temporary Occupancy Permits
  • Collateral Security Agreements

Thank you for making RRVW a remarkable success!

Customer Satisfaction, it's what we do!

Responsive Rail Service through teamwork, dedication, and outstanding service!

Safe, Dependable and Cost Efficient Transportation.

Check out our great benefits package!